Sunday, February 17, 2008

So yeah this is my life

Most of my family seems to have one of these so I figured I would create one. So I guess here goes. Hey my name is Sara D. and if u haven't guessed I am a walmart cashier. I love my job but goodness it's stressful sometimes.
Me and one of my coworkers calculated it out the other day and on a busy day at my store I deal with about 875 people a day. We get people from all over the state as well as WY and the Dakotas.
So enough about my job. I am 21 years old and live in MT. I am currently in a realtionship with a wonderful man whom I absolutley adore. I love to sing, dance, talk on the phone, play with my neice, and all sorts of other things. I'll be getting back atcha sometime soon ya'll hope you like my blogspot.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

I'm glad you will now have a way for the family to keep track of you - we love you!