Thursday, March 6, 2008

The old and the new

So I have been thinking lately... about the past and the present alot.

Last night my boyfriend and I had a really long discussion about where our realtionship is going and it scared me because for once I really don't know. I used to think I knew where everything was headed but as you can see I don't.
For those of you who don't know I have been engaged twice since I turned 18 and both of those guys treated me like garbage. Thank goodness both realtionships fell through cause if I had married either of those guys it would have ended in divorce I can honestly say that is the truth.
I am so happy to be with the man that I am with. He treats me like I am a queen and I greatly apprecaite him.
So the old is now something I have decided to let go finally. I am done with the what if's of the past and I look forward the future in the realtionship I am in now.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Sara,
Just found your blog and thought that I would say hello. Hang in there, you are doing great. I know that your mom and dad are really proud of how far you have come. They have told Tony and I so many times. See you at your parents or at walmart.