Thursday, August 6, 2009

4 weeks 6 days to go!

From the title of this blog I am sure you all can guess that I am starting the countdown! I am soooo ready to have this baby! It has been hot and miserable for the last few weeks and I am growing more uncomfortable by the day. On the plus side of things, it seems that Eric is starting to accept things a little bit more and he is doing exceptionally well with me. He is still struggling with growing up a little bit, but I think that once Joshua is born he will man up and be there for us. I am grateful now more then ever for my mom and dad, who have been supporting me since I quit my job in december and haven't been able to find one.
Things around here a little stressful lately, Tiel and her husband and the kids just moved back in and at times I feel like I am being taken advantage of when it comes to watching thier children, sometimes it seems like they expect me to instead of asking. It is getting a little bit better tho.
Well I don't really know what else to say right now, but here is an update for you all. Love you!

2 comments:

Nan said...

It is good to see you back on your blog. It is hard to believe your due date is coming up so soon. Life is going to change dramatically for you. Right now you may just feel like you are in limbo, but it won't be long and you will be missing these boring days.

Stacy said...

It's getting close!!! I bet you can't wait til this heat is gone!