Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Moving On

So I know it's been a really long time since I last posted a blog. So here's an update on my life.

I am now living on my own on the west end. I had moved in with the guy I was dating and about two weeks after we moved in we broke up. He continued to live there for about a month and a half longer which really hurt me every day. I am now starting to heal and move on. I still love him dearly and wish him nothing but the best in life and his future but I can no longer have him as a regular part of my life.

In other news I have been going through a serious bout of depression and it's causing anxiety attacks for me so I went to work and they had to put me on a leave of abscence while I was dealing with this. I have an appointment on Thursday at the deering clinic to get back on my lithium and hopefully that will settle my brain down. I can't keep feeling so low all the time. It's making me sick literally. All I seem to do anymore is cry all the time. I wake up and cry, I got to work and cry, I go to bed at night and cry myself to sleep. I just hurt all the time. I feel so broken and abused and to be completly honest...terrified. I am terrified of being alone and unloved and dying without someone there for me. My new roomates mom has offered to help me for free. I am really scared of the pain I am feeling.

Anyways thats about it for now. I will leave you more news soon.

1 comment:

Nan said...

Oh Sara, I am sorry for your pain. You have such a generous, loving nature, it is just so hard when others don't reciprocate that love. It can be tough being so often disappointed. We will keep you in our prayers. Take care of you.