Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life According to Sara

So I know I am horrible about posting but lately I have no internet. I just want to update everyone on how I am doing.
So I am still working at Walmart and am quickly approaching my one year anniversary. I am so happy with my job I enjoy the people I work with and my job in general. I am now training three new cashiers on top of my other responsabilites but thats cool. It's just hard to train when I am bouncing from cashier to customer service to automotive to people greeting just how the heck am I gonna accomplish anythin with my trainee?
On the guy front I have met someone new and things are going well but we have decided to take things really slow because we both recently got out of serious relationships. So that is all I have for now hopefully I will post more soon

1 comment:

Nan said...

It is rough not having internet, but seriously you should visit your parents once in a while and use their internet to post. I am just giving you a hard time. It is good to see you posting again. Keep us informed about this guy.