Saturday, January 10, 2009

Me from A to Z

A-Attached or single? Attached
B-Best friend{s}? If I had to pick a couple best friends, it would be Becky and Larry and Eric is up there too lol
C-Cake or pie? Cake
D-Day of choice? Tuesdays and Wednesdays are great cause I get to see Eric
E-Essential item{s}? Eyeliner and Mascara
F-Favorite color{s}? Pink & black
G-Gummy bears or worms? I like cinnamon bears do those count
H-Hometown? Well I was born in Salt Lake City Utah but I have lived in Billings Montana for most of my life
I-Favorite indulgence{s}? Mountain Dew
J-January or July? July- I love the summertime
K-Kids? No kids maybe someday in the future
L-Life isn't complete without? Love
M-Marriage date? Not married (yet hehe)
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobia and fears? Dying alone and snakes!!!!
Q-Quote{s}? "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt."
R-Reason to smile? Eric
S-Season of choice? Summer
T-Tag three people: My mom, Brittanny, and Tiel
U- Unknown fact about me? I am actually quite strong
V-Vegetable? Corn on the cob & Broccoli
W-Worst habit? Sometimes I can be brutally honest or sarcastic & other times I just lie.
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Xray
Y-Your favorite food? Chocolate
Z-Zodiac sign? Leo

2 comments:

Nan said...

There you go blogging again, and I keep missing it. It is fun to learn more about you. I hope all is going well in your life.

Hey, my word verification is forking. Hmmm? I wonder if that is a real word.

Kd Perkins said...

Great blog! Thanks for letting us get to know you a little more!