Friday, January 9, 2009

This just in....

So I know it's been awhile since I posted, been busy looking for work. I am getting really bored with not working it's driving me nuts. If I can't find something by the middle of February I am going to have to swallow my pride and go back to walmart...not that I really want to. It's been really nice not having to stress out about that place. However if I do go back, I refuse to be a cashier again...I can't take the stress of it anymore I would rather be unemployed then to cashier again (sounds melodramatic I know but if you worked at my store you'd understand). I have some prospects and I am hoping to get calls for interviews here soon.
On the relationship front, Eric and I are doing great, we spend a lot of our free time together and seem to get closer every time we see each other. He is a wonderful man and I am very lucky to have him in my life.
Let's see is there anything thing else? I am so excited for Tiel's baby to come, I just adore watching these wonderful children all grow up in front of my eyes and it's truly a blessing to have Micheal and the kids as a part of our family.
I think thats it for now, hope all is well with everyone else.
lot's of love,
Sara D.

2 comments:

Nan said...

Well, Sara, I know job hunting is not easy. Putting yourself out there over and over again, only to get rejected. Hang in there. Also, I am sure the holidays at Wal-Mart are crazy, so at least you got a break from that. Love you, girl!

Chrislynn said...

I had a room mate that worked at Wal-mart and she matched your sentiments exactly. I never worked at a Wal-mart, but I was a cashier at a grocery store, so I kind of understand. Gook luck.