Monday, January 19, 2009

Ready for a bombshell?

So I've been feeling really outta sorts lately, been really sick and even more emotional then I normally am, so I went to the Dr. and they did some blood work and I found out that I am pregnant.
Now I know what everyone is going to ask next, Am I married or going to get married? The answer to that is no at least not at this current point in time. Eric and I are still going to date and try and make this relationship work and if we are some of the lucky ones we will end up together forever (which is what I honestly want and pray for).
I know that I have made a mistake in the way that this has been done, and I hope that everyone in my family can love and support me through this difficult period of time in my life (even if no one really agrees with it), I know that all of you do love me and that you will be there for me.
I promise to keep everyone updated and I have my first dr's appointment on the 10th of February to find out exactly how far along I am and when I am due.
I am scared to death right now, I never planned on being a mother this early in my life and especially under these circumstances, but I am planning on going through with this and raising my child. I know that this isn't really the ideal way to tell you all but I really have no other way.
In other news I started working at Sears today and I don't know how to feel about it yet I will decide more after a week or two there.
I also talked to my assistant at walmart and chances are good that I am going to go back there next month, I am gonna need the money pretty badly after all.
Well that is all I have for now hope everyone else is doing well.
Love you all,
Sara D.

5 comments:

Sandypants said...

Hey Sara...
your mom told me your news last night (she rung me..what a surprise!)..
Anyway...although you hadn't planned it, I'm happy for you. Every baby is a blessing. And you have boundless energy Sara. I think you'll be a good mom. Timing might not be perfect, but if you wait until you're READY to have a baby..you'll NEVER have one! lol It'll all work out. You've got such a lovely family to support you...and your baby will have fantastic grandparents. You're very lucky.
Lots of love,
Onnie

Da Warboss said...

Yay!!! Even though I knew forever ago. I am glad that you do realize that your family loves you no matter what. The next few months will be hard, oh wait the rest of you childs life will be challenging with ups and downs. Just remember now and always the most important thing that you can give your children is unconditional love and support!! I know you will do well and if you need anything...remember I am always here!!
Love,
Kayla

Kd Perkins said...

Wow! Congratulations on the new job, and the baby. We will pray for you that all will work out.

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

We're FAMILY, Sara! We are always there for you.
Faith,Prayers,and Love, Gail

Nan said...

How slow am I? Sorry for not checking your blog sooner. Congratulations. This can be a good thing. You sound like you know what you want. That's great. We will certainly keep you in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I am sure it is all very overwhelming right now.