Monday, February 9, 2009

50 Facts about Sara D.

50 Questions we want to know about you. Please answer and you know the drill...

I tag... My mother Lesli, my father David, Tim and Nancy, Nan and Britt, KD and Clay, Chrislynn and Richie.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last night actually, I was hanging our with Eric and I had been having a rough day (can't really remember why), he was so sweet though, he pulled me in and let me cry on his shoulder.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Only when I try to make it legible, otherwise it sucks.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I like honey turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One on they way.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would like to think so yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
No Never. (lol hehehe)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, and I am the only one in my family who does.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would like 2 try anything once.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends on what kinda shoes I am wearing.

12. FAVORITE LOCAL RESTAURANT?
Teryaki Bowl Express

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
My recent favorite is Drumstick by the dryers brand.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Not to sound superficial but what they are wearing.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Not going to share that.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Onnie, I wish she didn't live on another continent sometimes.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
If they are really bored, then YES do it!!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink, white, and red striped pajama pants, and pink fuzzy slippers that massage my feet hehehe.

20. LAST THING YOU WATCHED ON YOUTUBE?
The trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Currently...a proactive commercial

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I don't know depends on the mood I am in that day.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I love the smell of fresh baked goods, and my dad's ribs and roasts.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My friend Holly.

25. Do you know the person who sent this to you?
Yeah my friend on Facebook.

26. WHAT SPORTS DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH?
I am not really much of an observer, I prefer to play.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Like a Chocolate Cherry color

28. EYE COLOR?
Sometimes blue, sometimes green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I want some.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Right now it's a toss up between KFC Arby's and Taco Bell.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Depends on my mood.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Sout Park bigger longer and uncut


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black tshirt and a red hoodie

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, always Summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both. From the right person.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
... someone who is VERY bored.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
The ones who do not.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Host by Stephanie Meyer

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
i do not have a mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
CSI: Miami

42. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Eric's voice, any kind of music

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Florida.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Singing.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Salt Lake City Utah.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyones

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
At work.

49. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING THAT ANNOYED YOU?
I do not wish to answer that question.

50. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL TOO?
Everywhere.

1 comment:

Nan said...

Hmmm, what is a chocolate cherry color? Dark red? And some of your answers were a little cryptic. Did you fill that out twice, once for facebook, and once on your blog, or did you just refer her/him to your blog? Still thinking of you. Take care.