Monday, February 2, 2009

Confusion

So things are going pretty well right now, except that Eric really confuses me sometimes.
He says he's going to be there for me through this but sometimes the other things he says contradict that, I don't really know what to think right now, I know that a lot of this thought process comes from being pregnant and hormonal and that somedays I may think I hate Eric, when I know I really don't. I care about him a lot and our relationship is going great, I am just confused and scared because this all happened so fast. I mean we have only been dating a few months, and I kinda wish we could go back and start over for a while, but we can't and it is what it is. I keep praying that he and I can make this relationship work and it's going really well so we will see.
That's about it for now, appointment is next week!
Sara D.

2 comments:

Da Warboss said...

Wow that so just confused me!! LOL! Hang in there!!

Nan said...

Just checking in on you. I am sorry there is so much confusion in that relationship right now. I hope that can be resolved. Keeping you in my prayers.