Friday, March 27, 2009

Changes...

Okay so I know that my earlier blog I said some pretty angry things about Eric, and that was how I was feeling at the moment, I really don't hate him (at least not all the time lol). We met up tonight and talked a little bit about how I am doing, he really seems to actually genuinely care about my well being (most of the time), I know that I have to be patient with him, and that he will come around eventually, but sometimes it's just so frustrating to be pregnant and hormonal, and dealing with him being hormonal and crazy, if that makes sense to anyone. He is a very nice guy when he wants to be, but he is a 22 year old guy, who doesn't know what he wants from life let alone, what he should do for a child's well being. I am at the stage of my pregnancy were you can feel the little appendages of the baby inside me, so while we were hanging out I put Eric's hand on my stomach and pushed his fingers in so he could feel it, he kinda grinned and then started rubbing my belly, it was pretty cute. I don't really know what to think about him somedays...he's wonderful and attentive and caring, others... the boy drives me bonkers! I think that taking a break here and there though is really what we both need, so neither one of us is driving the other insane. In other news Tiel is due anytime now and we are all so excited for this new addition, Bridget Janae. It's just so hard to believe that Annicka isn't going to be the "baby" anymore, but she seems to be adapting pretty well already, she walks around the house saying "Bidget, Bidget" it's so cute, and if you ask her where Bridget is, she'll walk over to Tiel and lift her shirt up and kiss her belly, it's so sweet. Annicka has such a wonderful little personality I have never met a 2 year old with so much spunk! She is really a blessing and I adore all the time I get to spend with her. Well that is really all I have to say for now, will post more soon.
Lot's of Love,
Sara D.

2 comments:

Da Warboss said...

I am glad that you guys talked and that he got to feel the baby! That makes it so much more real and exciting! I am glad that your pregnancy is going well and you guys are working out your issues! Soon the little on will be here! Yay!

Nan said...

I am glad you and Eric are communicating well, and the baby is becoming more real to him also. You know, it is still so much to take in, for both of you. Even when a baby is planned, the whole process can be pretty overwhelming. Don't be so hard on yourselves.

It is exciting that Tiel's baby will be here soon. It is good that you can be a help to her during this time. Enjoy the good moments.