Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just an update.

So I haven't posted for a few days, so here is an update. I haven't really been doing anything lately, just kinda chillin at home. They Dr has scheduled me an ultrasound for April 8th at 10 in the morning, I should be able to find out what it is! It's pretty exciting, I just wish I could get Eric excited about the little things like I am. I had an appointment last week and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time, I cried it was beautiful, but I was also crying because I so badly wanted Eric there to hear that for the first time and he just doesn't seem to care. I don't know what to do with him anymore. I haven't really been spending that much time with him lately, we used to talk and see each other everyday, because I would call him everyday, I quit calling him, now if he wants to talk he calls me, and that is that. I am done chasing him around like a little puppy dog, if he wants to be part of my life he can get in touch with me. I haven't called him in about 3 weeks, he calls me every other day, or every 2 days, and he comes over maybe once a week. I really could care less at this point in time I have other more important things to worry about. Well that is really all I have for now I will post more soon. Love you all!
Sara

2 comments:

The Lauritzen Family said...

Girl Power!!! isn't it wonderful? :)

Nan said...

I know it is hard for you right now not to have Eric's support as much as you would like. But I suppose you can be grateful he has not severed all ties. Hopefully, in time, you can work it all out.