Monday, March 2, 2009

Lost...

I feel so hurt, so lost, so scared.
I don't know what to do I am completely unprepared.
I wish I could know what happens next.
When exactly am I going to be thrown into a new test.
I have so much to show, and so much to give.
I want to throw myself to into the future, I want to live.
I know I've made choices that aren't really the best.
I've had to live with the good, and I've had to live with the rest.
Life isn't simple by any means.
I have also learned that things aren't always what they seem.
I wish life would slow down and give me a break.
It just feels like there is no give, nothing but take.
Please help me to believe in me.
So that maybe one day I can live in my dream.
Sara D.

This is a poem that I literally just sat down and wrote. I have been going through some really rough times right now, which I will soon elaborate on for those of you who don't know what's going on please just bear with me as I try to figure things out. For those of you who do know what I am dealing with right now (not my pregnancy) please don't say anything yet. I will do so in my own time, when I have been able to make my decisions without bias or opinions, things are slowly starting to fall into place and I hope that in the near future, I will know what I want to do.
I love you all hope you enjoyed my random burst of talent.
Love,
Sara D.

4 comments:

The Lauritzen Family said...

It seems as though you are a woman after my own heart. I love your poem. You have a beautiful way of expressing how you feel and making it sound so real. Props to. Remember, I am here if you need me for support or comfort, no matter what you do.

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

We love you and pray for you, dear Sara. You have some unique gifts and talents, and we thank you for sharing them with us.

Nan said...

Hey girl, keep smiling! You have a beautiful smile. And even though all the uncertainty is tough to take right now, I hope you know Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ will always love you no matter what. I love that you are my cousin and my friend. Isn't the internet great? Love you. Still praying for you.

Kd Perkins said...

We love you and are praying for you. Lean on the Lord and he will hold you up!