Saturday, December 20, 2008

Getting to know me

So this blog is going to be about me. I have been posting for awhile and most of you really don't know much about my favorite things. So I am calling this the 7 random things about random things.

Favorite movies.
1. Twilight...it was amazing
2. The Harry Potter movies, I just love getting caught up in the fantasy world of Harry Potter.
3. P.S. I Love You, It's just so romantic.
4. Anything with Johnny Depp, I mean duh it's Johnny Depp.
5. Transformers!!!!!!!!!!
6. The Lord of the Rings trilogy, I've always been a big fan fantasy.
7. Sleeping Beauty, every girl has to have a favorite Disney princess.

Favorite Books
1. The Twilight series (as if anyone expected anything different)
2. The Harry Potter series
3. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
4.The "In Death" series
5. The "Anita Blake Vampire Hunter" series.
6.The Fablehaven series.
7. The Inheriantce trilogy.

7 Favorite Musicians
1. Buckcherry
2. David Archuleta
3. *NSYNC (I know I am a dork)
4. Taylor Swift
5. 3 Days Grace
6. Hinder
7. Linkin Park

7 Favorite Songs
1. Decode-Paramoure
2. Crush-David Archuleta
3. Gone Forever-3 Days Grace
4. Leave Out All The Rest-Linkin Park
5. Lips Of An Angel-Hinder
6. Everything-Buckcherry
7. Let It Rock-Kevin Rudolf

7 Favorite TV Shows
1. CSI-Miami
2. Friends
3. Two and A Half Men
4. Family Guy
5. Futurama
6. The Girls Next Door
7. Sex and the City

7 Dream Vacation Spots
1. Paris
2. Venice
3. Rome
4. London
5. New York City
6. Madrid
7. Tokyo

7 Favorite Video Games
1. Guitar Hero
2. Kingdom Hearts
3. Kingdom Hearts 2
4. Final Fantasy X-2
5. SingStar
6. Transformers
7. Anything Mario

7 Random Facts About Me.
1. I love to sing and dance it's my biggest passion.
2. I've been reading chapter books since I was in the first grade and reading at a college level since the fourth grade.
3. I am a great cashier, I've been told so by numerous people.
4. I am a very hyper person, I always seem to have a ton of energy.
5. I am dating a great young man named Eric, he was wonderful and treats me like a princess.
6. I love to write. Poems, short stories, blogs, whatever as long as I can write.
7. I love my family and friends more then anything in the world.

So there you guys go, some random facts about Sara D. that you may or may not have known.
I hope that everyone is doing well. Love you all.
Hugs,
Sara D.

2 comments:

Da Warboss said...

well your favorite musicians rock!! All except Buckcherry. Dont know a lot about them. So I cant say they rock.

Kd Perkins said...

Thanks for the post! It is great to get to know you a little more. BTW-Love the Twilight Series too--it is unlike anything else I have read.