Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twilight!!!!!!

So as I'm sure you guessed from the title I finally went and saw Twilight, and I absolutely loved it!!!!!!!! They did such a great job on it, the Cullen family was PERFECT!!!!! I thought the most gorgeous character by far was Emmet he was delicious, although James could hang, for a bad guy he was gorgeous.
I was super impressed with the whole thing though, everything down to the ballet studio, and the schools. I cannot wait to see it again. OMG...I just fell in love with it. I can't wait for New Moon to come out and see how wonderful that was is.
In other news I am still currently job searching and hoping that something comes out of this search. I am really missing my walmart family lately though. I never realized how much I cared about all of them till I didn't get to see them anymore. I went in the other day to take my New Moon and Eclipse books in for my friend Eva's mom Tina to read, and I got stopped every other footstep I swear with people asking me what happened to me and if I was going to come back when my sixty days is up and I told them I don't know. I do know however that my contacts list in my phone book has like tripled in size since I quit lol apparently I was very much loved there.
Well thats about all for now I will post more soon.
Hugs,
Sara D.

1 comment:

Da Warboss said...

I know one person who works there that you wont be adding to your contacts. LOL