Saturday, December 6, 2008

Two days in a row woo hoo I'm on a roll

So I was just sitting here being bored and I decided to post another blog. I really don't know what this one is about but I'll just make it up as I go.

I start working my four pm to 1 am shifts today and I am really not looking forward to it except that I get to spend a little bit more time with Eric he's gonna be picking me up before work and then he wants to spend lunch with me and hang out after work.

I am really starting to get frustrated with things at work because I work my rear end off and I seem to get absolutely nowhere for it. I know how to work almost every department in the store and I continue to be stuck where I am at, while people who have not been with the company nearly as long as me or who don't work nearly as hard as I do and moving up in the company and I just hate watching it. Granted I am happy for everyone who is able to move up and progress I just wish that I could.

Anyways, my dad got the tire on the van fixed and the only other damage was that I lost the hubcap for the tire and he would like me to go look for it. Well I have to get ready to go to work now so I will update more later on.

Lot's of love,
Sara D.

1 comment:

Kd Perkins said...

Yeah Sara you're back! We really do like to know what is happening in your life! Good luck with the late shifts! Love you!