Sunday, December 7, 2008

Voiceless in Montana

So I woke up this morning feeling sicker then a dog, I lost my voice and I have a high fever. So I called in to work and now I have a whole night off. I called Eric to tell him I wasn't gonna make it in to work and he told me that it made him sad that he wasn't going to get to see me today. He is so sweet. I am so lucky to have him in my life. Recently I have had a few ex boyfriends try and pop back up into my life and I hung out with one of them the other day and all it did was make me realize how happy I am with Eric and how lucky I am to have him. I am so amazed that this wonderful man is in my life and wants to be with me. When I met Eric I wasn't looking for a boyfriend I was just loooking for a friend, and I never would've expected that Eric and I would end up like this, I am so amazed and honestly very excited to see how things progress between us. I had all but given up on relationships before we started hanging out. I wanted nothing to do with them at all I was to the point that I thought that relationships were a waste of time, and as soon as I stopped looking for it, it found me. I am so excited that everything is going so well for me other then being sick. I am starting to go job hunting here soon too. I need to get out of walmart. well thats it for now talk to y'all later.
Lot's of Love,
Sara D.

1 comment:

Nan said...

It is not easy to be in a job where you are exposed to so much negativity so much of the time. You have to be really thick-skinned, not an easy thing. I know often-times people will take frustrations out on you that you have nothing to do with. At least you have had some good people you worked with. And I want you to know, I noticed you were blogging again even before you commented on my blog. But thanks for saying hello, anyway. You know we love you.