Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm free!!!!!

So I went to go into work tonite and when I got there my assistant manager pulled me in the back room and told me that my absences were getting pretty bad again and that they would have to take the coaching process which in this case would mean termination, I then promptly quit.
I am actually kinda relieved if that makes any sense. I have been pretty unhappy there for awhile now and this is going to be a nice hiatus. Brian would like me to come reapply in 60 days so he can rehire me. He told me my job will always be open for me and he would for sure rehire me when the time comes that I am ready to return.
So for now I am going to find a part-time job to have an income then go back to walmart after a few months when I can handle it again.
Things with Eric and I are going great, he really truly is a blessing to me, I feel so amazed to have gotten lucky enough to have a man who treats me so well and makes me feel so good about myself.
I'm kinda nervous about not working at walmart, I mean I have been there for so long and am so used to the routine of it, but it will be good for me to do something different for awhile. I am really going to miss my walmart family I mean they have been so amazing to me for so long and have helped me through some of the worst times in my life. It's so hard to imagine not seeing them everyday now. There were a lot of tears when I told everyone and a lot of hugs.
I'm also going to apply for the next semester of college at msu in bozeman, I have a couple of friends up there who said I could stay with them until I could get established up there, so there is an option and so is UofM in missoula I have some friends up there too. I am really excited to start a new chapter of my life and hopefully someday soon I can walk back into my walmart and have everyone be proud of what I have done with myself. I am going to take this as an oppertunity to better myself. I wont let this break me, I can survive through this. So like I said in the title I'm Free and I can do this!!!!!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Sara D.

1 comment:

Da Warboss said...

But if you go away, what about Eric? Anyways I am glad you are taking this so well. And just keep strong!!