Friday, December 12, 2008

Job hunt...day 1.

So today I decided to get my rear in gear right away to look for a new part time job. I went to the mall and put applications in almost every single store there and I'm hoping something comes from that, but my friend Becky is going to pick me up tomorrow and we are going to put out more applications in tomorrow so I will hopefully have a new job soon.
It felt so weird to go into walmart today and see the long lines and not have to start stressing out. It was another day filled with tears and hugs when I ran into some of the people I hadn't gotten to tell yet. I got alot of new phone numbers and promises to hang out and keep in touch. The worst goodbye for me was probably the CSM's, I really am going to miss the people, but I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to get to know all of them, I have made some wonderful life long friendships. I am so excited to begin this new chapter in my life.

No comments: